woensdag 8 augustus 2012

Tears in a bottle.



Ofcourse it was raining, when my friend and I visited her hometown 'Delft', an old city here in the Netherlands known for Vermeer's 'Girl with the pearl earring'. In this little secondhand shop I was walking between shelves with ceramics and glas when this little bottle catched my eye. After some research I discovered that the company named on the glass 'Sanostol' is an German pharmaceutical concern which made vitamins and medication in the 30's. The cap is saying 'brocapharm' actually the same sort of company but then in Netherlands. Overall this bottle is marvelous and probably I will use it as vase or something!

bought at: Secondhand store in Delft age: Made around the 30's bought for: €1,50

Bisous, Amy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten